Followers

Thursday 2 June 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here to share my DT creation for Time Out where we want you to be inspired by this fabulous photo:



Isn't it an unique room?!? I love it! I was inspired by the metallic triangle shapes in the wall art, the combo of silver and gold in the pillows, and also ended up adding a touch of blue from the sofas. I die cut a Winnie and Walter cover plate and used it as a stencil. My card stock is pearl silver card and I used metallic grey ink which I then heat embossed with clear sparkly powder. I must say I love how it turned out!! I added a sentiment by our sponsor STAMPlorarions, attached the panel to my card base, added some golden gems and my simple card was ready! Hope you like and thank you for popping by.

All the challenge details along with plenty of DT inspiration HERE





 

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is a fantastic take on our challenge. I so love the artistic way you interpreted the photo.