Followers

Monday 6 June 2022

New Challenge at AAA Birthday!


Hi friends!
Welcome to a new challenge at AAA Birthday Card Challenges where we have a fun an easy topic for June: Flowers. Remember we only allow birthday cards in our challenge!


My card is made with a super old stencil, no idea who is the maker of the it... I've used Karin markers for watercoloring the image. The sentiment is Finnish language and says "congratulating you". I've die cut my panel with Winnie and Walter rectangle dies. I kept the card very CAS to give all the attention to the beautiful flower! 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration. I hope to see you joining us! 


 

2 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's gorgeous Nonni

Jane said...

Oh how dramatic and totally gorgeous!