Followers

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Card for Challenges!


Hi friends!
This does NOT happen often these days... A non-DT card! :) I wanted to join the 10th Anniversary festivities at Less Is More and also play with my new Maker Forte stamps, designed by the amazing Alex Syberia. I had super fun masking and coloring these flowers! I also used a Funky Fossil stencil that I felt went well with the style of the flowers and leaves. The white heat embossed sentiment is by Altenew. It was very fun to make a CAS One layer for a change! Thank you LIM ladies for the inspiration! Oh and the flowers are colored with Copics. Thanks for popping by!


I'm also joining:



 

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Amazing card love the brown shades and design, hugs Blankina

Michelle W said...

Stunning one layer card Nonni! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

Neets B said...

I adored this card when I first saw it over on Instagram. What an absolute stunner, Nonni. I just love your coloured florals every time but and these colours are so classy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x