Followers

Thursday 16 July 2020

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

We have a new challenge for you at Time Out! It's a nice one, we challenge you to be:


I decided to go with coloring flowers because first of all -coloring with markers is something I find very peaceful and also gardens with flowers are very peaceful places! :)

The beautiful Penny Black image I used is called Blooming Bunch. I decided to try a more "artsy" coloring and don't completely love the results but I'm sure I learned a thing or two while coloring this! :) I've colored the image with Copics and Altenew Markers, added some paint splatters and gel pen details and then just die cut some simple stitched frames with a Winnie and Walter die. The Finnish sentiment wishes something like "Joy and Light for you".

This time our sponsor is Newton's Nook with a generous $25 coupon for our winner! Play along so you could win and also be called as guest design in a future challenge. This time the guest designer is Sue who has such a beautiful card making style! I look forward seeing what you'll create for us. Happy crafting!

I'd like to join:
The Flower Challenge: Summer/Winter (Summer!)


Penny Black and More: In the Garden
Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything PB Goes/Nature


10 comments:

sandie said...

First off-I love the design-I have seen you use this a few times and it really looks good. And secondly-I think you have rocked this new artsy technique-to me it looks amazing and I love the added details you have used. I have these white gel pens and keep meaning to ask you how to use them as you do it to perfection and I tried but had no idea what I was doing!!

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous card Nonni ...beautifully coloured ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I'd love to know what you do not like about your coloring here - I am just in awe of your coloring talent. Every time I see your artistry I gasp a little (in the best way). GORGEOUS piece, Nonni. I could not love it more.

Linby said...

oh wow this is a stunning card, I would love to receive this! Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More challenge.

Loll said...

WOW! STUNNING card Nonni. You are a master with your colouring. This is bold and beautiful! xx

Gerrina said...

Colouring can put me in a totally 'zen'-mode and sounds like it does for you too! These flowers look like you just picked them; so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Marina said...

The colouring is beautiful and the way you layered is perfect.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Nonni , thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' :) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card Nonni, love your colouring and the colour choices, just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Mervi said...

Upea kukkakimppu, kaunis kortti käy moneen tilanteeseen.
Kiitos kun olet mukana Allsorts haasteessa;-))m