Followers

Thursday 2 July 2020

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
We have a new, very interesting challenge for you at Time Out:


You could go with something retro style, use an oldie but a goodie stamp that gives you memories, be inspired by the times before us/ something vintage... The possibilities are almost endless! CAS-ual Fridays sponsors us with a generous $25 voucher for the winner. Our winner also is called to guest design in a future challenge and this time it's a regular TO player Claire, one of my favorite card makers! 

I wanted to make a slimline card and started with simply stamping a quote that seemed to fit the theme pretty well (from a Waffleflower set) and then stamped cherry blossoms by Create a Smile and colored them with Copics. I wanted to add something extra so I draw a frame with a thin black marker and ruler. Then I simply attached the panel to my base and finished the card with some clear drops. 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and more DT inspiration! 

I'd like to join:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful



4 comments:

Gerrina said...

So elegant and beautiful! A card that is cheerful and serene at the same time! Hugs, Gerrina

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a gorgeous card and wonderful design, Nonni. The quote is perfect for our theme. I love your frame - it really finishes off your card beautifully!

Marina said...

That 's a great quote and a really pretty card. Hope you're well.

Claire said...

This is so pretty Nonni - and I love the quote! You couldn't have picked better for the challenge theme!