Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
We have a new, fun challenge for you at Inkspirational:


As always, our DT has made several inspiring samples for you, don't miss any of them, click HERE! This time the wonderful Sarah, one of my favorite bloggers and a DT buddy at Less Is More, is our guest designer, yay! Welcome to Ink, Sarah!

I immediately thought about children playing when I saw our word prompt and was then inspired in a couple of ways:

*First I had a good play with Brushos and white acrylic paint to create a background -to me splattering is as close to child like playing I know! :) 

*I also love to color in, which is something kids also like to do... Hence the word "color" in my sentiment. :)

I've die cut the Concord & 9th heart twice -once from the brusho sheet I made and once from white, square card. I've created the pattern with the two pieces. It was actually not at all fiddly or time consuming because I for once remembered to use Stick It to back my pieces before die cutting them! 

I left this without embellies -I was thinking it could be a good Valenitine's card for example and not so many guys are into sequins and stuff. :) 

Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 


9 comments:

Viv said...

Gorgeous card with that beautiful heart design Nonni ;) Viv xx

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE that bright colored heart. Amazing design!

Marina said...

Yes I think it'd make a gorgeous unconventional valentine -I love the richness of colour,

Shauna said...

Now that I see how you created this heart, I am even more impressed about the pattern you created! Very nice!
- Shauna

Pia S said...

It’s a super card for a man, not too mooshy romantic and the color in different shades or orange works well too.

Darnell said...

Nonni, I love the warmth of your coloring! It's perfect for that beautiful heart die and the sediment is perfect, too! Nothing else is needed!! Hugs, Darnell

cm said...

I'm completely crushing over this gorgeous heart; a wonderfully inspired interpretation of 'play' in every way! LOVE this!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Rich and vibrant and so gorgeous, Nonni ... the crisp white is delicious with those yummy, mouthwatering oranges! Hugs, Anita :)

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours used on this stunning looking heart.