Followers

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Guest Designing at Color Throwdown!




Hi friends! 
Today I have a great pleasure today to be guest designing at Color Throwdown! I love their color combos and am thrilled to join in as GD in this challenge. The color combo is above -so fresh and full of life. Perfect for floral cards! 

In my card I used a wonderful flower stamp by The Ton. I've just got it and I think it must be new favorite! So beautiful details and such pretty flowers. I've colored the flowers in with Copics. The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted set. I didn't want a completely white bg this time so I've used lightly patterned paper to cover the card base + striped patterned paper to "ground" the stamped panel. This card is screaming for some bling but I made this parted from most of my crafting stash... No sequins, rhinestones, enamel dots, nothing like that on hand! My stash has already travelled to my summer home and I'm following tomorrow -I'm looking forward to a happy re-union! :) 

Thank you again Lori and Color Throwdown for inviting me to join in! 

I'd like to join: 

Stamping Sensations: Your Favorite Stamp

11 comments:

sandie said...

congrats on being GD and what amazing flowers and superbly coloured. For once I don't think bling is needed, with the soft patterned paper and stripes,I think bling would be too much

Gerrina said...

Congrats on being GD! And with again a beautiful flower card! Love the design! Hugs, Gerrina

Lynne K said...

A beautifully balanced design and gorgeous colours! A beautiful stamp too, can see why you like it. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Nora Noll said...

Congrats on the GD. This card is amazing!! Your coloring is just STUNNING!!

Maria said...

Congratulations on the GD! Wonderful card with the beautiful flowers in lovely color!!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZA!! This is stunning!! Congrats on your GDT gig...you knocked it outta the park with this one! HUGS

Lynn said...

I love those stripes in the background. Gorgeous!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Nonni...just stunning! Your flowers are simply gorgeous.

Loll said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, Nonni. You are the best at copic colouring! Love the design with the subtle patterned paper background. Enjoy your time at your summer home. xx

brenda said...

A very pretty floral card using your favourite stamp, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x