Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Guest Designing at AAA Cards!



Hi friends!
Today I have the great pleasure to be guest designing at AAA Cards! I was so pleased when Jane asked me to join in for this challenge, "Words Have Power". How true is that, right!! 

 I always think cards that have the main focus in sentiments are fun and this time I had a NBUS stamp waiting that was just perfect! These stamps come from CAS-ual Fridays and are just gorgeous. The three red colored flowers are from the same set. There's even words rock + love -this is just such a fun stamp set! 

I colored the words in with grey Copics and added some additional color with red markers and white gel pen. I did very basic masking to stamp the three individual flowers behind the sentiment. After die cutting the decorative MFT border and adding some sequins my card was all finished! I love how this turned out! 

I hope I've inspired you to play along. Thanks again AAA Cards for having me!

Read all about the challenge and HERE. I promise you you'll be inspired by the work of the AAA design team!

18 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous CAS card, beautifully coloured. xx

Marina said...

I feel so lucky that I have this beauty displayed on my craftroom shelf!

Cardsbymaaike said...

beautiful and powerful indeed.i love the pop of color.

Jane said...

Stunning! Love the pops of colour against the greys, just perfct. Thanks for being a fabulous Guest Designer here at AAA Cards.

Maria said...

Oh, so pretty! Wonderful flowers within the sentiment! And, awesome color!

Anita in France said...

Gosh, this is really pretty, Nonni ... the pop of pink in the individual flowers is fabulous with the neutral grey! Congratulations on guest designing with AAA! Hugs, Anita :)

Pia S said...

A rather busy sentiment stamp, but it's all so stylish and clean the way you colored it in neutrals and only adding a bit of color to a few flowers here and there.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! That THANKS word certainly pops and takes centre stage Nonni. Beautifully coloured in greys with the pop of colour from the flowers. Super CAS and gorgeous and it's great to have you guest designing with us at AAA Cards for this challenge Nonni. Thanks so much x

ÅsaJ said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your coloring! It was great having you guest designing with us at AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card. I love everything about it! Just brilliant.
Elaine

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...love your sweet way of saying thank you!

sandie said...

Fabulous card Nonni, love how you added the touch of red x

Gerrina said...

Congrats on beeing guest designer! And your card is suer! Love the bold design made elegant through the colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Cheryl said...

Love your design! Such a great way to say thank you :)

LucieGCards said...

What a stunning card Nonni! Love the flowery sentiment and the splash of colour!

Coralynn Murray said...

Simply amazing! So happy you joined us as a GD for our challenge.

Tracie Pond said...

Hello Nonni! Happy you are guest designing with us at AAA Cards. Such a fun floral sentiment. Love the sporadic pops of colored florals.

Greta said...

Love your creative, fun card, Nonni! Congrats on being the GD!