Followers

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Beautiful Blossoms September Challenge!


Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog! Our one month long challenge is "Anything Floral Goes / Inspired by the Photo". The photo, this time a stunning, colorful bouquet of flowers, is below for you to admire!


I chose purple and red flowers from the bouquet as my starting point... And the ribbon made me determined to find polka dot designer paper from my stash and luckily I did find some! :) I've played with Altenew Sweet Buttercup stamps and coloring stencils and the large stamped sentiment is by Altenew as well, from "Uplifting Sentiments" stamp set. I embellished the card with white enamel dots and gold paint splatter. Love how it turned out! 

I'd love to see the way you get inspired by this bouquet... And remember you can always join in with an Anything Floral Goes entry as well. Plenty of more DT inspiration and all the challenge details in our challenge blog. Happy crafting! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment