Followers

Saturday 10 June 2023

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!


Hi friends!
I'm here to remind you of our current challenge at Inkspirational: Seasonal


You can pick any season you want. I went with winter and holiday season and made a little Christmas card to my stash! I've used a Waffle Flower stencil along with sentiment die from SSS to create this card. Love how it turned out! Do head on over to our challenge blog for plenty of inspiration from our design team. 

I'm joining:
The Flower Challenge: Your favorite flower (Poinsettia is no doubt my favorite flower when it comes to winter flowers and I have quite a collection of poinsettia stamps, dies and stencils lol!) 




 

4 comments:

Pia S said...

I think this a very pretty color combination and I do like the design of those poinsettias, the style being a bit towards the modern side, very nice!

cm said...

Modern, stylish and absolutely gorgeous! Talk about a WOW card, Nonni!
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

Love the colors you've used on this wonderful stencil Nonni! And the big bold sentiment is perfect - not covering up too much of the pretty stenciling! Julia xx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Nonni! thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx