Followers

Saturday 27 May 2023

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!


Hi friends!
I'm here with a reminder card for our current challenge at Inkspirational. It's a fun moodboard with plenty to be inspired by. I chose the tulips of the photo:


I've used a Hero Arts stencil + die combo for creating this layered floral design. This was surprisingly fast to make and I love the impact with so many bouquets! Would never have come up with this without the inspiration photo so challenges for sure challenge us! :) I hope to see you playing along at Inkspirational, all challenge details HERE

I'm joining:

Stay Crafty with Hero Arts May: Dance of the Flowers


Simon Says Wednesday: Add a Sentiment







 

4 comments:

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Nonni! Those tulips...swoon! Stellar representation from the moodboard!
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

So so pretty Nonni! Beautiful inspired layering of your tulips using the mix of light and dark greens! xx julia

Michelle Lupton said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Rachel said...

Fun background! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge! Rachel DT