Followers

Thursday 3 November 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we for the next fortnight are inspired by these words:


Our DT has made stunning samples for you and is giving you lots of different ideas, please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of inspiration. Our GD this time is Heather, she has created a beautiful scene in her stunning card. 

In my card I concentrated on the "formidable", which is something huge or large as love -so I was told because the word is new to me lol! I decided to go with mountains and trees! :) The mountains are stenciled with a stencil cut with a Picket Fence slimline scene building mountains die and the trees and branches are by Penny Black. I struggle with cards like this and although this one has a lot that I like, it's also a bit of a mess! :) I used Stickles to highlight the mountains and white paint for "snow" for the branches and trees. All inking is done with distress inks, the sky turned out pretty I think! 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us!  



 

3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Wow; a card that really drags you in! Love the colours in the air and flowers; all together it has such depth! Great card! Hugs, Gerrina

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is amazing, I love the design, and the three spaces - some crowded, some open. It I perfectly beautiful and perfectly perfect in every way. I love it.

My Paper Epiphany said...

I LOVE this card! Absolutely fantistic!