Followers

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Card for Altenew July Inspiration Challenge!



Hi friends!
I'm here with a super colorful card today... It's for the Altenew July Inspiration Challenge. My card turned out to present sort of a bold version of the color scheme lol. :) One evening I made the background with Brushos and on the next day it was dry and ready for some heat embossing (copper powder) and watercoloring (I used distress inks). The stamp is a pretty new Altenew stamp, Vintage Garden, and the die cut sentiment is from their latest Craft Your Life kit. This was a surprisingly quick card to make but a horror to take a photo off!! Please head on over to my IG account (@nonnis_cards) for a video of the card, it presents it a lot better. :)

I'm joining:
Altenew July Inspiration Challenge:


Thank you for popping by!








 

No comments: