Followers

Thursday 13 August 2020

Challenge at Time Out Challenges!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for our new photo inspiration challenge at Time Out. Here's the inspiration photo:



I was inspired the sea elements and the pinks, blues and greens. I used an Alex Syberia Design digital stamp along with sentiments (gold heat embossed) from Concord and 9th. My coloring is made with Copics and gel pens + I added some paint splatters too. Hope you like!

All the challenge details are found in our challenge blog as well as fab DT inspiration from our regular team members and guest designer Enna. I absolutely love Enna's card making and am thrilled she is joining us! 

I'd like to join:
Stamping Sensations: Make it Masculine ( I think the nautical theme is perfect for a guy! And I have only guys who can handle color pink in my circles lol) 

Thanks for popping y and happy crafting! 

 

6 comments:

Gerrina said...

Beautiful warm colours and a stunning frame! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

wow and wow the colouring is stunning and really like how the stamp is placed around the edge x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful shell frame and I love how you colored it!! The blue especially makes it pop among the other beautiful colors!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous digi and your coloring, as always, is superb. I had to laugh at your comment about having only guys who can handle pink... My sentiments exactly, and I entered my card that has pink surfboards on it into that challenge too! LOL.

brenda said...

A super Ocean inspired male card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lynne K said...

A very striking design and great colouring! I like how you've photographed it too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne