Followers

Saturday 29 February 2020

New Challenge at Less Is More!


Hi friends!
It's time for a new challenge at Less Is More


 For example an elephant and a mouse, a large sentiment and a tiny image, a big flower and a small flower, a large square, a small square... Something like that! 

I went with big and small butterflies from our sponsor Uniko


I've had this set for a couple of years already and it's just so beautiful! I simply stamped the butterflies and colored them with Copics and added gold and black paint splatters. I made sure my paint brush was pretty dry before I splattered so I got these very tiny spots of paint - I first splattered on a scrap piece of paper until I had gotten rid of most of the moisture. Love how this simple little one layer turned out!

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Less Is More! Lots of more DT inspiration in our blog

I'd like to join:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Inspired by music (Mariah Carey: Butterfly) 

5 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful and creative small and big butterflies CAS design, Nonni. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Marina said...

Really beautiful!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is truly beautiful, Nonni. Your butterflies are placed so perfectly, and colored to perfection. I love the splatters. This is a wonderful work of art.

Greta said...

Beautifully designed & love your coloring!

Izzy Scrap said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nonni ! Can easily understand why it is showcased in the Uniko Saturday Show ! Beautiful design and amazing colouring. Love the black splatters as final touch. Have a fabulous week!