Followers

Saturday 21 December 2019

Guest Designing at Penny Black Saturday Challenge... card 2!


Hi friends!
Here's my second Guest DT card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge -very sorry this post is several hours late! My brain is in Christmas mode I guess and unable to think about dates before the "big" Christmas dates lol! The Penny Black Saturday challenge is an Anything Penny Black Goes challenge with an optional monthly twist: In December it's 'Sparkle and Shine'.  I did go with the twist this time! 


All the challenge details with lots more inspiration HERE.

I used the same poinsettia as in my first GD card but went with a very different look this time. I've colored the image with Copics and went a bit crazy with adding dots with gel pens lol. :) The heat embossed sentiment and banner die come from Winnie and Walter. The rectangle die with torn look edges is by Penny Black, as is the poinsettia. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 

No comments: