Followers

Saturday 6 July 2019

New Challenge at Less Is More!


Hello friends!
This post is a little bit late, I've been on a summer vacation trip and just came home... Forgot to schedule this before I left! Anyway, I'm here with my DT card for the new Celebrations challenge at Less Is More! I've made a super simple card re-using a little card I got with flowers once... I love the sparkly gold butterflies the paper has and decided it would make a beautiful background for an all occasion celebration card. I die cut a circular shape with a MFT die, popped it up and attached a die cut sentiment by STAMPlorations on top of it. Hope you like!



Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and more DT inspiration, click HERE!

6 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is glorious Nonni! That paper is so beautiful and it is an amazing backdrop for the white die cut. It all looks very luxurious and professional. Have a fantastic weekend xx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card here Nonni, so classy looking too ;) Viv xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I always love a card made with an upcycled snippet. That background is wonderful and perfect for a celebratory card. The white sentiment looks fantastic upon it.

Michelle W said...

I hope you had a lovely trip Nonni. Great recycling, it is beautiful!

Neets B said...

A wonderful example of recycling, the colours of that card are lovely. Just some thought with a couple of die cuts and you've created a beauty x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Nonni that white diecut is a perfect balance for your recycled patterned paper - definitely too pretty to not re-use!