Followers

Saturday 17 November 2018

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational:


I went with "Magical Christmas" due to a beautiful holiday sentiment stamp I have from CAS-ual Fridays stamps. Also the snowflakes I used are their stamps. I've stamped some of them with very pastel colored inks (I thought this was an unrealistic and therefore magical choice!) and then embossed some of them with pearl white powder. The sentiment is heat embossed with grey powder. The card is very pretty and soft looking IRL but taking the photo in the dark November weather we have here in Finland was a pain... Please click the photo larger for a bit more detailed image. 

Do head on over to our challenge blog for more inspiration from my DT buddies, you'll love what you see! Thanks for popping by!




7 comments:

sandie said...

I am loving these pale colours you are using for your snowflake Xmas cards recently-they are so subtle. I usually go for vibrant colours but I like this look-next year as I think I am done with Xmas cards, although I always come short when coming to address them -so mat try your pale colours, they look so sophisticated x

Marlena M. said...

Stunning, magical scene Nonni! I love the movement here too~

GerJanne said...

This is a very elegant christmascard...

cm said...

Your choice of colours and design have transformed the pretty snowflakes into stunning! Absolutely gorgeous card, Nonni! LOVE!
hugs~c

Anita in France said...

Soft and dreamy, Nonni ... that flurry of delicate snowflakes certainly is magical ... perfect with the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Pia S said...

Delicate, muted colored Christmas card, it looks so elegant! Love this style.

Marina said...

Beautiful and sparkly, I love the pastel colours.