Followers

Saturday 24 March 2018

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Inkspirational


Fun, right? At first I could only think of unicorns but I was able to widen my thoughts a little bit in the end! The creature in my card (by Stampendous) is maybe an elf, maybe a fairy... I don't know really! I picked her up in a sale box from a local craft shop -I think she is definitely worth more than the under 2 euros I paid for her! I paired her with a large sentiment by CAS-ual Fridays -mostly because my stenciled bg was a bit messy from the top and this large sentiment covered it up conveniently. :) Really love this sentiment and I think you are going to see it in many of my Christmas cards this year.  The creature is colored with Copics and I added some white gel pen highlights and Wink of Stella on her wings. I could not help myself from splattering the background with white paint (I can't remember when I've made a card without splatters...) and to me it it really brought the whole background alive. 

I hope you'll now head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of inspiration from our team and our talented guest designer Mimi! Thanks for popping by and happy crafting!



I'd like to join:
ABC Christmas Challenge: G is for glitter (in her wings)
Penny Black and More: Feature a creature


14 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card. The adorable image is beautifully coloured and I love the background. xx

brenda said...

A sweet image and pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Feature a Creature' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

sandie said...

I am enjoying seeing your splatter cards, you are really good at it. And this sentiment is fab, I always love the CAS-ual Fridays Xmas sentiments and often that is all you need on a card! This cute elf/fairy is coloured perfectly and looks just right on that rolling hill x

nancy littrell said...

Such a sweet mythical Christmas elf. At least that is what it looks like to me. I love your CAS design with your bold sentiment and splatters. TFS Nonni. Hugs...

Shauna said...

Nice! I like your stenciled background... at first I thought it may be patterned paper. Great find the the gnome and your coloring is fantastic!
- Shauna

Marina said...

I see sparkle! I see a fabulous stencilled background! This is great.

Inkyfingers said...

Your stencilled background looks lovely to me and I love the bold sentiment. The way you have coloured the gnome/fairy is just great.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Mervi said...

Kaunis lumihiutaletausta ja kiva tonttukeiju, hieno kortti.
Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Penny Black and more haasteeseen;-))m

Nora Noll said...

This is the SWEETEST!! I LOVE that little image and your coloring is perfection!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty and festive christmas card! i love the snowflakes in the background behind the adorable creature. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Anita in France said...

So sweet and definitely cute, Nonni ... as ever, your colouring on this little creature is fabulous! Just keep splattering, it looks brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Dorte said...

Super cute Christmas card, Nonni. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges, and I hope you will join us for the next letters in April.
Hugs Dorte

Kylie said...

Very pretty card. The elf is lovely! xx

Radhika said...

We are one of the accredited suppliers of a premium range of copper plate earthing. Manufactured using high-grade material, our product-line is n tandem with international quality standards.