Followers

Saturday 19 August 2017

New Challenge at Less Is More!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at Less Is More:


This gives you a lot of options... Perfect opportunity to begin making Christmas cards for example! I love holidays by water -both seaside holidays and summer vacations at cabins by lakes are my favorites- so I chose a water-themed starfish stamp and sunshiney sentiment for my card. Starfish stamp by Stampers Anonymous, sentiment by PTI and dies by STAMPlorations. I also used some yellow tinted Nuvo Jewel drops for embellishment -if you click the photo larger you'll see them better. This is a very simple card but I love the detail from the die cut rectangles and I think the "whiteness" of the card does keep the overall look pretty CAS. I colored my starfish with copics and added white gel pen for details. 


Our sponsor for the month of August is the fabulous UK based online craft supplies store Seven Hills Crafts. Play along and you could win a coupon to their store! 

I'd like to enter:


CASology. Prickly (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think starfish is not a smooth creature!) 





I hope to see you playing along! Don't miss any DT inspiration, click HERE. Our guest designer this time is Pauline and I absolutely love her fun flip flop card! Have a fun, crafty weekend everyone! 









13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous, Nonni! Jo x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautifully serene and CAS Nonni and I'm loving all that added detail from your layered / inlaid dies. Very clever and eye-catching. Have a super week x

Marina said...

Fresh, clean with a hint of a salty breeze. This is lovely Nonni and thanks for entering my challenge at City Crafter.

Susan said...

Wow, this is just beautiful!

Darnell said...

I love this triple matted wonky-stitched design, Nonni, and the amazing showcased starfish! It's a brilliant card for the challenge inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Neets B said...

Love this card, Nonni, and the multiple frames add such great detail to that lovely white space x

Gerrina said...

So perfect CaS and suiting the challenge! Enjoy the weekend!

sandie said...

I love how you layered up the dies and kept the stamping so soft x

Lynn said...

Love the graphic yet very clean look of this card Nonni.

Pia S said...

Love all the layers, and with all the white space you've still managed to keep it CAS...

Trina P. said...

I just realized I had not come by yet to check out your fabulous card. Love the starfish and all the stitched layers. Have a great week. 😊 Trina xx

Anita in France said...

Stylish simplicity, Nonni ... and fantastic detailing ... this is just delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Nonni!
Cute card! Love that stamp and your layered, stitched panels!
Check out my blog today for bday message...!