Followers

Wednesday, 15 July 2026

Beautiful Blossoms July Challenge



Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog! Our one month long challenge is "Anything Floral Goes / Inspired by the Photo". The photo, this time a stunning lotus image, is below for you to admire!


I didn't have any lotus flowers in my stash but this gave me the perfect opportunity to play with a lily 3d embossing folder and matching coloring stencils from Altenew -this was such a favorite when I got it and i can't believe it's only the second time I'm using it!! The sentiment is by Altenew as well and I used it with card stock colors that brought the inspiration photo's colors to my card. Love how this turned out and I would have never used this color of card stock if there wouldn't have been this challenge... So one's got to love a good challenge!!

I hope to see you all joining us with your floral creations. 


 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is stunning, those beautiful flowers are amazing!
    Diane BB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really knocked it out of the park on this card!! It's beautiful!! Gorgeous coloring and a clean and simple layout - perfection! Great job! ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonni, this is simply gorgeous! The colors and the details are amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete