Followers

Friday 17 September 2021

Guest Designing at Uniko Challenge!


Hi friends!

I'm here today with a guest design card for Uniko Sept/Oct Challenge. Very fun to be guest designing for them! I love Uniko products, they are such high quality, and this UK based company has a very inspiring design team. Do not miss the fun and inspiration, click HERE!




This time the challenge is Anything Goes with the optional twist of fall colors -I totally went that road! :)


I've used English Country Garden butterfly stamps along with a background stamp called Mid Century Modern. This card is very much inspired by the previous card I posted... I've used the same techniques of masking, stamping and drawing a frame. My coloring is done with Copics and I've also added a lot of sparkle to the butterflies with glitter pen and Wink of Stella. The sentiment is by Altenew.

With my card I'd like to join:

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along at Uniko!



 

6 comments:

Linby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linby said...

wow this is just stunning - a beautiful design.

MortiCraft said...

Fantastic card Nonni. I love the mix of stamp sets and the wonderful colours. Thanks for being Guest Designer at Uniko. X

brenda said...

Beautiful design in the Autumnal shades, lovely to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque again, thank you.

B x

Zoechaos said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just adore it! Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and good luck x

MartenJames said...

Handmade guest designing cards are the best way to welcoming guests.
Our home respite Alzheimer’s Care Services in Villages, FL can give intensive care to your loved ones who are effected with Alzheimer.