Followers

Saturday 11 August 2018

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



HI friends!
I'm here to share my DT card for the new Inkspirational challenge for you. For the next fortnight we are inspired by the fun ice cream lollies photo you can see below my card... And can you see how I was inspired? I used the stripes of the lollies as my inspiration! I had just come across some old paint chips in my stash and really liked the idea of using them for this photo inspiration... And I even think it turned out pretty stylish, graphic and fun! I hope you guys agree! The Hugs-die is by Winnie and Walter. I stacked 3 die cut sentiments together so that it would pop better from the paint chip stripes. Some clear sequins and this quick card was done and ready! 

I hope you'll join me, our talented GD Chrissie and the design team in this fun, summery photo challenge! I'm pretty sure you all know Chrissie's blog Simply One of a Kind but if not, you are in for a treat. After admiring all the inspiration, do join us! Happy crafting! 


10 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Ooh I love this!! Its so graphic, modern and love the soft colours. Stunning!

Anita in France said...

Yum, Nonni ... cool, crisp, contemporary ... and deliciously graphic! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is awesome!! I love the graphic feel and I put it in my Pinterest to CASE. FABULOUS design!!

Shauna said...

I know I commented on IG, but I do love this design with the paint chips! The subtle colors are really lovely.
- Shauna

Marina said...

What a clever idea, beautifully made! I'd never have realised they were paint chips - they remind me of neopolitan ice-cream.

sandie said...

I really like this-the mix of these soft colours-love this combo together (would work so well for interior design or clothes too!) The soft colours work well with the graphic design-great contrast x

Julia Aston said...

What a great graphic design with your blocks - the big hugs die cut is perfect over them!

Viv said...

Great card and design here Nonni! love the pretty soft colours and the bold sentiment too ;) Viv xx

Joyce said...

You are absolutely right about stylish, graphic and fun. This is a brilliant way to use those paint chips. I want to try this design myself.

Pia S said...

Love the design concept and the muted colors, beautiful and fun in all its simplicity.