Followers

Saturday 12 October 2024

Inkspirational Challenges Reminder!

Hi friends!

I'm here with a quick post to remind you of our current mood board challenge at Inkspirational! The challenge is still running for about one week and there's lots of inspiration for you in the DT cards as well as in the player's gallery. Don't miss the beautiful cards or any of the challenge details, click HERE






I loved the ombre blue blanks in the photo on right in the top row and wanted to replicate that. I had some grey patterned paper that looked almost identical and I inked it with blue inks to make it match the moodboard. I then used a Marianne Design background stamp for adding texture that we see in the mood board photo planks too. I stamped the texture images with light brown distress ink first and with gold Delicata ink second. Love how that turned out! 

I then cut some leaves from alcohol ink and watercolor panel scraps that I had. The dies are by Memory Box and Honey Bee. I loved the brown in the sand and pop of white in the waves in the moodboard and brought these colors to my card as well by using a washi tape in the left edge and heat embossing the sentiment with white on brown card. 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 






1 comment:

  1. Ohmystars, Nonni! Your card is gorgeous; such an inspired, well-designed, eye-catching take on elements of the mood board that caught your eye. LOVE this!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete