Followers

Monday 13 April 2020

Guest Designing at Alex Syberia Design, Card 3!


Hello friends!
Here's the third card I made with a flower digi stamp from the gorgeous new release at Alex Syberia Design! Alex's Etsy shop is filled with amazing digi stamps, perfect for coloring. I hope you'll check her digi stamps out, I can tell they were a joy to work with!


The image I used in my card today is called Abstract Flowers. I went with sort of crazy Copic combination and just added some quick coloring, not making folds in the petals or anything... Just something simple. The sentiment is by Waffleflower and the stripes were stamped with an ancient SSS stamp. :) I also printed the image on masking paper so I could add some ink sponging to the background after masking the image. 

Here's a look of all 3 cards I've made... Details of the first two you'll find in previous posts!


With this card I'd like to join these challenges:

The Flower Challenge: Spring / Autumn colors (mine being spring!)





That's all from me today and do check out Alex's new release HERE! Thank you so much Alex for having me as guest designer. 

3 comments:

HilaryJane said...

This is beautiful, wonderful colours xx

TaeEun said...

All three cards are so gorgeous, Nonni! The unique color combinations give the cards a dreamy and magical look! I love them all!!! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Flower Challenge!

Pia S said...

Loving the warm glow surrounding the vibrant colored flowers. A beautiful and uplifting design.